The touch foils are touchable through glass whether inside or outside of your premises in a variety of public spaces. They enhance the buying experience, extend your opening hours and make people love your business just that little bit more. The large format multi-touch capasative technology for glass with up to 10 simultaneous touch points.
Muli touch screen Product features:
- Multi-touch through glass or other non conductive materials
- Software compatible with Windows 7 (gesture) and 8.
- Available from 30″ – 80″ multi-touch, single touch up to 167″ (4:3 and 16:9)
- Standard configuration works with non-metalized single construction glass (10mm)
- Fixing options: Permanent and non-permanent sticking.
Turns non conductive materials into multi-touch surfaces
Apply the foil on glass, wood or other non conductive materials to turn them multi-touch.
The sensor is a flexible foil, meaning it can be applied on curved surfaces as well.
Being a “through glass” touch technology the foil is applied on one side of the glass while the users touch the other. This means there is no wear off the touch sensor, it is vandal proof and can be used in harsh environments.
The Glimm touch foil will be laminated on the projection films what will save costs and installation problems.
Single Touch films / Dual Touch films
We manufacture in Holland and ship worldwide – if you need further information, a pricing quote, or want to discuss ideas for using our Products please complete the form below, or call us on 0031505893112
Please follow this link if you are interested in becoming a reseller.